It was our honor Sunday to celebrate the lives of these church members—Lois, McConeghey, Dick Harris, Arlene Haines, Berwyn Cleaveland, John Taylor, Cheryl Keast, Doris Gray, Jim Carrick, Janis Dobernecker, and Addie Mae Smith.
And now a new list of names for your prayers of support: our confirmation class—Hannah Hummel, Kyra Martens, Grace Gleaves, Hayley Haines and Andrew and Sarah Jones. Prayers also for Nancy Young who is slowly recovering from her latest bout of illness, for the family of Don Bates whose funeral will be in our church this Saturday morning at 10:30 a.m., and Wayne Hopping, a new resident of Oakland Manor.
Two special events on November 21—Hanging of the Greens after worship; hope you can help! Also, the RCA sponsored community Thanksgiving meal that evening at 6:00 p.m. Just bring yourself and a side dish or two. And don’t forget our chili feed/nativity set display on Saturday evening the 27th.
For this Sunday (14th)
• Scripture: John 10:9-10
• Sermon: A Charmed Life
1. What do you think Jesus meant by a full life?
2. What does living a full life mean to you? Where does God fit into that picture?
3. Sometimes we need a wakeup call to sort out what is important to us and what is not? What might that wakeup call be for you? For our church?
4. What changes might we need to make in our lives and in our church to live the full life Jesus was referring to?
5. Where does God’s gift of grace fit in?
LOVE & JOY