Not much to report this week
- We had to cancel our “movie night” on the 11th because of the weather.
- We’re in for a treat this Sunday (19th) during worship—the Sunday School Christmas program!
- The Christmas Eve Candlelight Service is Friday the 24th at 10:00 p.m.
- During the worship service Sunday the 26th you’ll have the chance to choose some of your favorite Christmas carols to sing
This week be sure to offer up prayers for our members or friends who are homebound or in nursing homes or living in assisted living.
For this Sunday (19th)
- Scripture: Matthew 1:18-25
- Sermon: none
1. Before they were married Joseph found out that Mary was pregnant—but not by him! What
led him to go ahead and marry her?
2. Why was the child to be called Jesus?
3. What does Emmanuel/Immanuel mean?
Blessings on you!
LOVE & JOY